NEED A FREELANCE WRITER?
Are you looking for a highly experienced and respected writer to provide content for your company, website or publication? Do you value quality over quantity?
Unlike content mills that pump out SEO heavy content for a couple of dollars, you’re getting a qualified journalist with more than 15 years’ experience in writing, editing and communications.
Having worked with Australian and global Fortune 500 companies, global NGOs, foreign governments, tourism departments, financial industry clients, major publications, and iconic brands, I’ve written on topics as diverse and varied as news and current affairs, lifestyle and travel, finance, logistics, supply chains, real estate and investments, heavy industry, aviation, shipping, transport, politics, and much, much more.
With a wealth of experience in online content, corporate communications, journalism and social media, I’m able to provide quality, targeted content that is both informative and interesting to read – a combination that is often sought but rarely accomplished.
I’m accepting freelance contracts in:
- Magazine and newspaper journalism
- B2B and corporate communications, including annual reports, white papers and company publications
- Marketing and PR communications including press releases and advertorials
- Website and online content including blog posts
- Newsletters and internal/external publications
- Social Media (Twitter feeds, Facebook marketing, social media updates, etc)
- Ghostwriting (fiction/non-fiction)
- Editing and sub-editing
- Proofreading and copy-checking
- Other roles by negotiation
Available on an hourly, daily, weekly or monthly rate, or by the word or project. All invoicing is done via PayPal or direct bank deposit.
For a comprehensive quote, contact Rebecca Byfield by:
Email – email@example.com
Phone – +61410066400